- Discovering Koala - ヾ ʕ ●^ ᴥ ^● ʔ
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
- Discovering Koala - ヾ ʕ ●^ ᴥ ^● ʔ

Un lieu pour s'instruire, se détendre, se ressourcer, passer du bon temps, partager ce qu'on aime, et même y lier amitié avec un peu d'chance! ( ^ ^ ) 

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Posts à traduire pour plus tard!

AuteurMessage
Kotori
ア ド ミ ン ~ Admin
Kotori

Masculin Nombre de messages : 846
Loisirs : les différentes cultures (surtout l'Asie en général), langues vivantes, manga (bd jap), animés jap, dessin (en général, manga), cuisine, nature, musique (asiatique..) ..

Posts à traduire pour plus tard! Empty
MessageSujet: Posts à traduire pour plus tard!   Posts à traduire pour plus tard! Icon_minitimeJeu 4 Déc - 19:24

Mes posts en anglais à traduire pour plus tard! (désolé, trop fatigué pour aujourd'hui)

I agree with you Lianghao, when I was learning a little mandarin some years ago, I couldn't remember well some simplified characters 'cause of simplification ('cause they didn't make any sense, the whole aspect of the character was confusing and not easy to remember..) I couldn't remember them to write them on paper, it was actually easier for me to remember the traditional characters 'cause they make more sense; well, now, I'd say that they are welcome for some complex characters, but there are some characters that really don't need it (like "见" for "見"). So I think there are too much simplified in the simplified chinese writing, they should have made it more like in japanese, I mean, they should never have made them too simplified (same thing for the overal look of each character, it had no need to simplify it as much; for example, in japanese you have "楽" for "樂", isn't it clear and perfect! And the character doesn't get senseless or confusing, it keeps its original idea!). But some simplifications are nice to me and welcome, like for some character-keys (like the upper part of 学 that was 學), and it's funny to compare these japanese keys with the chinese one's (that are sometimes different); so simplification sure sometimes make life easier, but not always.., the common problem is that the characters often lose a lot their original look, then their first meaning, idea, sense, inspiration etc, you see what I mean? But you don't have this problem in Japanese (or rarely?) 'cause the few simplified characters' overal-look keep close to the traditionals which is great in the end for all the reasons mentioned earlier, and they always look nice and interesting, they are also easy to learn, easier so far at least (in my opinion, at least)! But some chinese simplifieds are really nice too btw, like 龟 (turtle) which is more simplified than "亀" (in japanese), but it's a very good one anyway 'cause it keeps the idea of a turtle (in my opinion, at least); the traditional one for turtle is "龜" which definitely needed a simplified character for both languages ^^.

I agree, tonal languages rapidly bore me (especially ´cause of the tones' rules that I'm never sure to remember well, therefore I get irritate and my motivation blocks), and I prefer japanese anyway, I think it's so way more interesting (like korean and tibetan), I think it's also easier and more simple in the end (except tibetan maybe..), like definitely more "modern" as I'd like to say (I know how wrong it can sounds, but I just don't know how to express this feeling actually, I'm sorry) and I'm definitely someone who likes to express in a language that is clear, like cool, like.. "I dunno" lol, and I think tonal languages don't have a big future for business or so 'cause of the fact it's too confusing. Well, actually, to be nicer and more accurate, I should say that to learn and speak this kind of languages, you have to live in the concerned countries, otherwise, it's too tough to learn and to remember what you've learned, at least, it's my opinion (same for tibetan, unfortunately, I say "unfortunately" cause I love it, it's so interesting and beautiful, I'd actually like to learn it; I think it's fascinating like Japanese and Korean) or maybe have close friends, or lovemate etc with whom you can practice like everyday, you gotta use it daily or almost. That said, Mandarin is very beautiful too, but I don't see me keeping learning it for now, maybe later.

Yes, right! That said, I'd also like to specify that chinese is far to be an hard language actually, at least for mandarin cause other chinese dialects can be very tough for sure. But if you, like, wanna learn thai or another tonal asian language, you'll understand what I mean; seriously I tried to learn thai and its writing before, but I really had to give up.. Now, It worths trying to know a little over every language, and I'm dying to know more about hindi 'cause it's actually a country that inspired a lot of other writings like tibetan, thai and other writings (and the concerned countries' cultures), the older indian writings are actually like the mothers of these writings. India is like China and Egypt, big inventors and inspirators, therefore a very inspired and enterprising country too uh (like China and Egypt, yep!), so for all these reasons, I gotta know more about the language (and the country too).

Ok, I see; for my part, I'd actually want to master japanese before all, and then, I'll see. For Japanese, you're right, everything seems so way more comprehensible, recognizable and clearer to me too, even if I'm not sure to figure why exactly; maybe it's the more complex grammar that helps; the clearer pronunciation and syllables must be the reasons too. About the chinese characters, I agree, it is never an easy thing for sure, even for me, but I'll get there someday ! Ps : Btw, I'm already bilingual, I'm a French native speaker from Belgium (and live near France's border), and according to your name, I assume you're an Italian native speaker, right? Our languages are pretty alike and close uh! I love Italy and Italian! ^^ Italian is a very beautiful language, I love spanish and greek too, would like to learn them well too someday.

Yes, I agree ! Chinese is art and a big inventor and inspirator / muse anyway. I don't know how to say that exactly, so I said "inspirator / muse" ^^".., but what I meant is that "it inspired a lot other countries"!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Posts à traduire pour plus tard!
Page 1 sur 1